Sunday 16 October 2016

12th Egham Raspberry Jam

On Sunday 16th October I travelled down Egham to attend the 12th Egham Raspberry Jam, it's my first time I have attended this particular jam.  It was held at the Gartner UK HQ offices, which was easy to find and had plenty of parking. There were plenty of cool show and tell projects to look at, but no workshops or talks.  

I took a couple of BBC micro:bit projects and my Raspberry Pi trick or treat detector project along. I spent most of my time talking to people about my projects, however I did manage to have a look at the other projects on show.


My Show n Tell projects.

IMAG0475

Nevil Hunt had several nice BBC micro:bit projects on display.

DSC02033

A nice haunted house.

DSC02037

Raspberry Pi machine which dispensed pancakes complete with jam.

DSC02049


Acorn electron with Raspberry Pi and Arduino inside.

DSC02055

Matt Sendorek's Raspberry Pi controlled Maplin robot arm.

DSC02057

Carl Monk's Breakout Clone.

DSC02061


Some more pictures can be found on my Flickr page.