Saturday 20 May 2017

Southend Raspberry Jam 11

Today I travelled down to Southend on Sea to attend my first Southend Raspberry Jam, unfortunately this involved leaving home at some unreasonable hour on a Saturday.  The Jam was held at the The Hive Enterprise Centre (formerly the old central library).   

There were plenty of cool show and tell projects to look at,  some workshops and interesting talks.

I took some 
I took the Mega:bit and Micro Simon along I spent most of my time talking to people about my projects, however I did manage to have a look at the other projects on show.

My projects on display.

DSC03351

FabLab Essex had lots of interesting 3D printed / laser cut examples on display.

DSC03353

Barry Byford with his cool microbit powered big button game on show.

DSC03356

Neil Lambeth with his awesome football robots.

DSC03361

Nevil Hunt with his zbit:connect projects on show. 

DSC03371

A nice prize winning PiWars robot.

DSC03370

Some rather cool Raspberry Pi projects on show.

DSC03367

Some more pictures can be found on my Flickr page.