Sunday 22 January 2017

13th Egham Raspberry Jam

On Sunday 22nd January I travelled down Egham to attend the 13th Egham Raspberry Jam, it's my second time I have attended this particular jam. It was held at the Gartner UK HQ offices, which was easy to find and had plenty of parking. There were plenty of cool show and tell projects to look at, but no workshops or talks.

I took a couple of micro:bit projects and my Christmas decoration project along. I spent most of my time talking to people about my projects, however I did manage to have a look at the other projects on show.


Some of my projects on display.

DSC02366


Zbit:bod

DSC02370

A nice collection of Zbit boards from Nevil Hunt.
DSC02371

DSC02379


Musical Octopus, using the awesome Makey Makey board.
DSC02380

IoT controlled Sense hat by Nigel Stirzaker.
DSC02382

Scratch controlled Lego train.
DSC02383

RetoPie by Albert Hickey.
DSC02387

Some more pictures can be found on my Flickr page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.